Sunday, September 20, 2009

My last row?

Oh no. Today the weather is in the 80s but tomorrow it'll drop down to 50. Gotta love Colorado! Trouble is, today may have been my last row for the season. I have washed down the boat and emptied the car, stored the oars and the wing. So sad.
After I was finished rowing this morning a young couple came up to chat. Turns out the gal had rowed with Rocky Mountain Rowing Club and was thinking of buying a boat. I let her try my beautiful Wintech E21 and she seemed to enjoy it. It would be lovely to have more rowers on my lake. Yesterday another friend came to row with me, so I was on the Little River Olympus (for only the second or third time this summer) when she was in the Wintech -- I am finally comfortable on that skinny boat, if the water is flat. I love seeing improvement in my rowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment